söndag 24 juli 2016

Cards ~ Dusty Attic

Hi there! I recently got a gorgeous DT-pack from the boss ~ Jennifer ~ and I just fell in love with all the beautiful new whimsy frames she has designed. They are fantastic! And, perfect for both layouts and cards. I decided to make a few cards, and used quoted sentiments on a couple of them. 

Here are all three cards:



This card was made after this months gorgeous moodboard. Love the bold colors (so not me, but I think I pulled it of?!). I painted the whimsy frames with Dusty in Color, Soot.


I used some black for this next card too, but also kept one frame and the sentiment raw. Added some brand new Dusty Attic bling too! And yes, you can spot some Dusty in Blooms, Evening Blush, there too.


The last card is more romantic, with lots of layers, doilies and soft colors. I kept all chippies raw, and finished this one off with some Dusty Attic pearls. Perfect!


Some close-ups:




And here are the Dusty Attic products I used for my cards:









Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar