söndag 6 september 2015

Remember Today ~ Dusty Attic

Hi there! I have a soft and romantic page to share today. When I got the Elegant Pearls (DA1336) and Lacey Heart Frames (DA1211) in my hands, it was instant love! I decided to use all the Lacey Heart Frames on this layout, and since I wanted this layout to go in pink and yellow, i painted the hearts with Dusty in Color, Sunshine, and finished them off with Clear Gloss Varnish. 


The title "Remember Today" I painted white. I adore Dusty Attics words and titles - there are so many to choose from!



Foliage #4 (DA1294) tucked in my flower clusters:



I cut the Elegant Pearls chippie in two pieces. I painted them white and added some pearls in pink and gold. 



Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar