söndag 21 december 2014

Wish upon a star ~ Dusty Attic

Hi! 2014 is coming to an end, and I have had another amazing year at Dusty Attic - my fifth year with this fantastic company. I'm so happy that I got to stay another year - 2015! Jen, the owner, just released some new chippies, and today I'm showing you some of them. They are totally beautiful!
 
This is a real mixed media layout. For the background I have used stencils, stamps, clear gesso, texture paste, white gesso, washi tape and mists. The papers are from Maja Design.

 

 
I have used the December sketch for this page.
 
 
The title "Wish" was painted with white gesso and then I misted with purple and silver mists (same as on the background).

 
The stars #3 (DA1153) are new favs of mine! I kept these raw to make them more visible on this busy layout.
 
 
The mini Birdcage got the same treatment as the title chippie.

 
Lots of layering under the photo. You can hardly see it, but there is a string frame under there (DA1181). This I just painted white.




 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar