fredag 27 juni 2014

Love Canvas ~ Donna Salazar

Hi! I have another canvas to share today, and I decided to make it pretty simple. I have played with the Mix'd Media Stax 2 on this one, a stencil and different embossing powders from Mix'd Media Inx on this piece.
 
I have ripped pieces of different papers in the Mix'd Media Stax 2 and glued them onto the canvas. I have also put a piece of cheesecloth on there, and then painted with white gesso. On several spots I have used Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder, in the colors Jasmine and Chiffon. For a title I have used Want2Scraps and Donna's Love stencil with texture paste.
 
Since I wanted to keep this canvas simple, and to show off the textured background, I have only decorated with a resin piece and some flowers.

 
Here are some more pics for you:




 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 
Products used:
 
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Stax 2
Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder - Jasmin
Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder - Chiffon
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - Love stencil
 
Botanica flowers from Petaloo
Resin Piece from Prima
Gesso & Texture Paste
Cheesecloth
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar