måndag 21 april 2014

Memories ~ Dusty Attic

 
Hi! Today I have a new Dusty Attic layout to share, and I have used the April sketch, made by Nadia Cannizzo. Such a fab sketch, don't you think?!
 
 
Here's my take. Lots of flowers, I know, but I do love flowers :) 
 
 
I have tucked some Spider Chrysanthemum leaves (DA1043) into the flower cluster. I painted them white, then with Dusty in Colour, Fine Silver (DA0927). I finished them off with some Clear Gloss Varnish (DA0901).
 
 
The beautiful butterflies are from Reneabouquets:
 
 
The little Lamp Post (DA0185) I painted with white enamel accents.
 
 
The title, Memories, was painted as the leaves above, with white, silver and varnish:
 
 
I have also tucked some Leafy Stems (DA0447) in the flower cluster. These I just painted with some white gesso.
 
The white flowers are Dusty in Blooms, Celestial White (DA0800)
 
The ivory flowers are Botanica flowers from Petaloo.
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Helena
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar